IP69K-Rated Panel Mounted Control Devices
SINGULAR’s initial offerings are our award winning* N Series of IP69K-rated control units (pushbuttons, pilot lights, selector switches) that feature:
- seals tolerant to high-pressure (up to 1,450 psi) and/or high-temperature steam/water (up to 80°C) washdowns
- front-panel surfaces designed to prevent the accumulation of process substances and the subsequent growth of bacteria
- seals also tolerant to UV and Ozone
By design, and choice of sealing material, the N Series is ideally-suited for use in the food processing, medical and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, they are ideal for outdoor applications such as construction equipment, all-terrain vehicles, portable instruments, and marine applications.
All models are UL-listed and CSA-certified, and satisfy the stringent requirements of IEC EN 60947-5-1, IEC EN 60947-5-5, and ISO EN 13850 (soon to replace EN418).
SPECIALIZED CONTROLS FOR INDUSTRY
A number of special design
features and properties make
this range of control devices
and indicator lights
suitable for the following
- All models meet IP69K
sealing requirements ... tolerate high-temperature (up to 120 degrees C)
steam or water washdowns at pressures up to 1,500 psi.
- All models are also tolerant to UV rays
and Ozone ... normally damaging to rubber seals.
- Ideal for food processing,
pharmaceutical, meat packaging, medical, marine, automotive,
construction equipment, and portable instruments.
- Each meets the requirements of EN
1672-2: 2004 and ISO 14159.
- Standard 22.5 mm design (with optional
30 mm installation adapter).
- Designed to prevent the accumulation of
dirt and/or bacteria
- Designed for easy cleaning.
- Screw terminal (or optional WAGO cage
- Range of installation accessories ...
lockable selection switch covers, 30 mm adapter plates and incandescent